What information do we collect?
When ordering on our site you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Credit card information or other details to finalize your order.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase or contact us via a contact form submission in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to you service request
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use an SSL site security certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
- Places an order. We use PayPal as our payment gateway provider.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
- Keep track of advertisements,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.